Video: International Nuclear Energy Symposium: Session 2, Keynote Speech: Can we cope with the climate change without nuclear energy?
- Speaker, etc.
- 2nd Session: Can we allay concerns over nuclear waste and fuel recycling?
Moderator: Sumiko Takeuchi, Senior Fellow, IEEI
1) Jessica Lovering, Senior Analyst, The Breakthrough Institute, USA
2) Ximena Vásquez-Maignan, Senior Legal Adviser, OECD/NEA
3) Cecilia Tam, Deputy Vice President, APERC, Former Head of the Energy Demand Technology Unit, International Energy Agency
4) Siriratana Biramontri, Former Deputy Secretary General of Office of Atoms for Peace, Thailand
- Tuesday, May 19, 2015
International Nuclear Energy Symposium
- Publish Date
- Related Movies
- Video: International Nuclear Energy Symposium: Opening Address, Special Lectures, Keynote Speech, Session 1: Why is nuclear energy necessary?
- Video: International Nuclear Energy Symposium: Session 3: How safe is safe enough when there is nothig absolutly safe?
- Video: International Nuclear Energy Symposium: Session 4, Closing Address: What is necessary to gain support for nuclear energy from the public, especially from women?