YANAGISAWA, Takafumi, PhD
Senior Researcher, Gas Group, Fossil Energies & International Cooperation Unit
Specialty: International Energy Situations, Japan’s Energy Security
|Mar. 2009||B.A. in International Relations, College of Arts and Sciences, The University of Tokyo|
|Mar. 2022||Ph.D. in Advanced Social and International Studies, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, The University of Tokyo|
|Apr. 2009||Mitsui & Co.,Ltd. (engaged in LNG, uranium, and coal projects)|
|May 2021||Research Fellow, JIME Center, The Institute of Energy Economics,Japan|
- YANAGISAWA, Takafumi.2021. ‘’History and View of fiscal and tax reforms in GCC countries’’, Chuto Doko Bunseki. (in Japanese)
- YANAGISAWA, Takafumi.2022. “Japan’s Energy Diplomacy after the oil crisis in 1970s ; ”Dilemma between Millitary Security and Energy Security“ and ”Energy Procurement led by firms“”
- YANAGISWA, Takafumi.2022. “Decarbonization Trend and the Movement by GCC countries”, JAMES 38th Annual Meeting.
- YANAGISAWA, Takafumi.2021.’’COP26 and energy situation in GCC countries’’, JIME Center seminar.
- YANAGISWA, Takafumi.2021.’’Japan’s Resourece Diplomacy toward the Middle East countries’’, JIME Center Seminar.
Activity on Commitee
- The Japanese Association of International Relations
- Japan Association for Middle East Studies