Senior Researcher, International Cooperation Group, Research Strategy Unit, Administration Unit
Fields of Study: Energy Policy and International Cooperation
|March 1990||Graduated from Department of the Russian Language Osaka University of Foreign Studies|
|March 1992||Finished Master Course of Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University (Master of Economics)|
|March 1995||Finished Doctor Course of Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University|
|April 1995||Researcher, the Oil Industry Group, The Institute of Energy Economics. Japan (IEEJ)|
|April 1997||Researcher, the World Oil & Energy Group, IEEJ|
|April 2004||Senior Researcher, the Department of Energy Strategy, IEEJ|
|July 2010||Senior Researcher, Asia Pacific Energy Research Centre (APERC), IEEJ|
|April 2015||Senior Researcher, Energy Statistics and Training Office (ESTO), APERC, IEEJ|
|April 2019||Senior Researcher, Planning & Administration Unit, IEEJ|
|April 2023||Senior Researcher, Planning & Administration Unit, International Cooperation Group,
Fossil Energies & International Cooperation Unit, IEEJ
Major Research Papers
- Change in the Vertically Integration in the Russian Oil Industry and Management Strategies of
Vertically-Integrated Oil Companies (co-authored), November 2004, IEEJ Website.
- Issues Involved in the Russian Crude Oil Transportation System and the Role of the State-Owned Pipeline Company Transneft, August 2005, IEEJ Website.
- The Russian Oil Policies and Its Oil Industry Trends (co-authored), December 2005, IEEJ Website.
- An Executive Summary of Russian Oil/Gas and Its Implications for Japan (co-authored), September 2007, IEEJ Website.
- Russian Oil Industry, “IEJ Energy Journal”, Vol.5, No.4, 2010.
Major Research Projects after joining APERC
- APEC Low-Carbon Model Town Project Phase 1 (Tianjin, China)
- APEC Low-Carbon Model Town Project Phase 2 (Koh Samui, Thailand)
- APEC Peer Review on Low-Carbon Energy Policies Phase 1 (Thailand)
- APEC Energy Demand and Supply Outlook 5th Edition Vol II, in charge of Japan（co-authored）, APERC Website.
- APEC Low-Carbon Model Town Project Phase 3(Da Nang, Viet Nam)
- APEC Oil and Gas Security Exercises
(”Future of electric power mix in Japan” Co-authored) , 36th Annual IAEE International Conference @ Daegu, Korea, 16-20 June 2013
- APEC Initiative for Quality of Electric Power Infrastructure Development
- APEC Peer Review on Low-Carbon Energy Policies Phase 3 (Viet Nam)
*As Secretariat of APEC Expert Group on Energy Data and Analysis (EGEDA)
- EGEDA Meeting
- APEC Workshop on Energy Statistics
- EGEDA Energy Statistics Training Program
- Publication of ”APEC Energy Statistics” and “APEC Energy Handbook”
- APEC Energy Database
- Seminar on Energy Demand and Supply Outlook
Activity on Committee etc.
- Member, The Japanese Association for Russian and East European Studies (October 1990)
- Member, The Japan Society of International Economics (October 1993)
- Member, The Japan Petroleum Institute (September 2000)
- Editorial Committee Member in charge of Resources and Economy for“PETROTECH”
(July 2003-June 2006)
- Member, Japan Association for Comparative Economic Studies (June 2002)
- Part-time Lecturer in charge of Resources and Energy, Faculty of Contemporary Policy
Josai University (April 2006-March 2007)
- Member of Committee on Resources and Economy, The Japan Association for Petroleum
(August 2008-May 2010)
- Member, International Association for Energy Economics (September 2013)