Video: International Nuclear Energy Symposium: Opening Address, Special Lectures, Keynote Speech, Session 1: Why is nuclear energy necessary?
- Speaker, etc.
- Opening Address：Masakazu Toyoda, President & CEO, IEEJ
Special Lectures：Yosuke Takagi, State Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan
Keynote Speech：Hidetoshi Nishimura, Executive Director, ERIA
Keynote Speech：Agneta Rising, Director General of WNA, Co-founder and Former President of WIN
1st Session: “Why is nuclear energy necessary?”
Moderator: Ann MacLachlan, journalist
1) Anne-Marie Choho, AREVA Executive Committee Member, France
2) Ana Raffo-Caiado, Director, Division of Programme Support and Coordination, IAEA
3) Xudan Song, CEO of China Division, EDF, China
4) Reiko Fujita, President of AESJ, Program Manager of ImPACT R&D program, JST, Japan
- Tuesday, May 19, 2015
International Nuclear Energy Symposium
- Publish Date
- Related Movies
- Video: International Nuclear Energy Symposium: Session 2, Keynote Speech: Can we cope with the climate change without nuclear energy?
- Video: International Nuclear Energy Symposium: Session 3: How safe is safe enough when there is nothig absolutly safe?
- Video: International Nuclear Energy Symposium: Session 4, Closing Address: What is necessary to gain support for nuclear energy from the public, especially from women?